PDA endorsed since 2019
Beginning October, 24, 2019, the state of Pennsylvania began requiring Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS). This regulation is intended to minimize medication errors for patients and reduce prescription forgery, diversion, and theft in the state.
To help you comply with this state mandate, the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA) has teamed with Henry Schein One, a leading provider of technology solutions to the dental industry, to introduce ePrescribe. Henry Schein One ePrescribe is an online tool that enables you to electronically prescribe all medication, including controlled substances.
There are many benefits to using Henry Schein One ePrescribe. ePrescribe can help your office:
- Comply with the new PA state mandate for EPCS.
- Avoid mistakes, delays, and potential safety risks associated with illegible written prescriptions.
- Save time for your patients by sending prescriptions directly to the patient’s preferred pharmacy.
- Integrate ePrescribe with your Henry Schein One practice management software to make ePrescribing an easy part of your patient care workflow.
- As a stand-alone product if you aren’t using a Henry Schein One practice management tool.
- Help patients save money on their prescriptions with real-time, patient-specific cash and benefit pricing at local pharmacies.
- Connect to the Pennsylvania State Prescription Drug Monitoring Program and automatically look up state reports on patients in those databases.
We have partnered with Henry Schein One to get an exclusive price of $29.95 per month with a $50 one-time registration fee for all PDA members for ePrescribe. This represents a $5/month discount from the regular monthly price and a $100 discount off of the registration fee.
To take advantage of this exclusive offer, call (833) 907-1747 to speak with a Henry Schein One representative today or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention that you are a member of the PDA to receive this special price. There is no long-term contract to sign.