Secure Communication Solutions
PDA endorsed since 2020
Secure, regulatory compliant email and collaboration solutions exclusively for dental practices from PBHS
- PBHS Secure Mail™ is a simple and powerful HIPAA compliant way to share PHI (Protected Health Information) between practices and patients.
- With no software to install, configure or maintain, it’s easy to setup and immediately utilize your account.
- Your ADA member account is pre-certified and setup. Account initiation is as easy as entering your ADA Membership ID number, verifying your practice and creating your first secure email.
PBHS helps you achieve and maintain compliance with the minefield of data privacy requirements that can face your practice.
- Data remains encrypted from start to reception
- Message data is stored and transmitted using secured military-grade encryption
- Only recipients can decode message data, documents and radiographs
- Our optional Outlook Plug-in enables users to send and receive messages directly via Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
- Treatment Letters and private communications that are delivered from your practice management software to Outlook are now encrypted.
- Radiographs that are delivered from your digital x-ray systems to Outlook are now encrypted.
PBHS Secure Mail starts at $10 per month with options to add robust collaboration. PDA members receive preferred pricing and waved set-up fees up to a $925 value.
HISP integration services are available upon request
<< Endorsed Vendors homepage