Disability protection, just for PDA members
Coverage is subject to underwriting approval by the insurer.
You are a dentist who relies on your health for your livelihood. While disability is a prospect no dentist wants to face, choosing disability coverage now can help ensure that, in the event you do need it in the future, you will have the freedom to focus on healing instead of financial stress. And now, PDAIS includes the group purchasing power of a MetLife insurance plan.
Discover the difference
- Benefit of 60% of your pre-disability earnings, up to a maximum of $8,000 monthly
- Benefits payable even if you can work but cannot practice dentistry
- Premiums are waived as soon as total disability benefit payments begin
See the rate* for your choice of benefit periods:
- Plan Details (coming soon)
- FAQs (coming soon)
- Disability Brochure (coming soon)
*Rates are subject change.
Like most group disability insurance policies, insurance policies offered by MetLife and its afﬁliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations, and terms for keeping them in force.
© 2017 Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY