Individual Health Insurance Options by Location:
- Capital BlueCross serves 21 counties in central Pennsylvania and Lehigh Valley. Learn more >>
- Highmark Central serves 21 counties in central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley. Learn more >>
- Highmark West serves 29 counties of western Pennsylvania. Learn more >>
- Aetna serves the entire state of Pennsylvania. Learn more >>
- Healthcare.gov - Get coverage on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace by calling (800) 318-2596
Capital BlueCross has been providing quality health care insurance throughout Central Pennsylvania and Lehigh Valley since 1938. The BlueCross family of companies is committed to bringing customers comprehensive and innovative services and benefits.
Members practicing in Adams, Berks, Centre, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Lehigh, Perry, Schuylkill, Snyder, Union and York counties are eligible for coverage.
Health insurance coverage outside Capital BlueCross' 21-County Group Program is available through one of the following carriers:
Independence Blue Cross
Independence Blue Cross has been providing quality health care for members in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. View the benefit booklet.
Highmark provides insurance to western Pennsylvania members in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Clearfield, Clinton, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Clarion, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Somerset, Venango, Warren, Washington and Westmoreland counties.
Geisinger Health Plan
Geisinger serves the health care needs of members in 43 counties throughout central and northeastern Pennsylvania.
Other plans available: