Business Overhead Expense
For many small business owners, having Business Overhead Expense (BOE) insurance can help ensure their business can continue to function should they become disabled and unable to work due to a covered illness or injury. It can pay for overhead expenses, including office rent, employees’ salaries, insurance premiums, utility bills, premiums for business and malpractice insurance and accountant fees.
Types of expenses covered:
- Office rent
- Employees’ salaries and insurance premiums
- Utility bills, including electric, heat, water, gas and telephone
- Premiums for business and malpractice insurance
- Accountant fees
- The monthly average of taxes and mortgage interest payments on the business premises you own or lease and use in your profession.
- Other fixed overhead expenses that are normal and customary in operating your business.
Start protecting your business today. Request a quote or contact us for more information.
- Business Overhead Expense brochure (coming soon)
Like most group insurance policies, insurance policies offered by MetLife and its afﬁliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations, and terms for keeping them in force.
© 2017 Metropolitan Life Insurance Company